If you are in the market for a cotton candy machine, stop looking! The Junior version of our Vortex Cotton Candy machineby the Great Northern Popcorn Company will make you a hit at your next party! It features an easy cleaning stainless steel kettle, a belt driven performance grade motor, and an industry leading 1685-Watt high performance heating element. The power of a full size cotton candy machine packed into this 20.5” Diameter x 12” H Junior Vortex.
A couple of improvements and conveniences worth noting: The pan is the same size on the Junior Vortex as the full size machine; 20.5” Diameter, making the Great Northern Cotton Candy Bubble the perfect fit for either machine. We have also included two spare belts in the event one breaks. New quieter design! The pan mounts to the machine in 3 places that are now covered in rubber, making this machine quieter than the competition. The Junior Vortex has a safety switch that will prevent the machine from turning on if the bowl in not attached correctly, preventing damage and electrical surges.
- Easy Use with front ON-OFF Switch
- Built-in Reset Switch rather than a fuse for safety
- Volt Display
- Three Clamps reduce vibration and secure the base to the stainless kettle
- Warms up quickly
- Power stabilization. Save electricity when making cotton candy
- One long Sugar Scoop! Makes placing sugar into the cap simple and without spillage!
- Simple to use: Turn on the motor and warm up for 2 minutes. Next, turn on the booster (let warm up for 4 more minutes) Begin making cotton candy!
- Works Continually and Yields one cotton candy cone per 30 Seconds
What is Included:
- Instruction manual
- 1 Stainless Steel Scoop
- 2 Spare Ribbon Belts
- Easy to Clean, Stainless Steel Pan
- Power: 95W-1685W, AC 110V (High efficiency)
- Large20-1/2″” Diameter Bowl size for more cotton candy making.
- Machine Dimension: 20.25″”(Diameter) x 12.5″” (Height)
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
►Quiet Design: additional rubber grommets installed to reduce vibration and sound
►20.5 Inch Pan works with Cotton Candy Bubbles
►Works Continually and Yields one cotton candy cone per 30 Seconds
►Simple to use: Turn on the motor and warm up for 2 minutes
►95-1685 Watts, 110V